Sign in to follow this  
admin

How can we ensure all people are being the best person they can be?

Guest Lauren

I think we can ensure that everyone is the best person they can be by encouraging everyone to help others in need, so matter of either person's circumstances.

Guest Danny

I think mentoring and encouragement is what helps me to reflect and improve. And allowing ourselves to make mistakes and learn from them rather than blaming or hating. Those are my thoughts for now.

Guest Brad USA

It has to come from within you. You need to think about what you value and believe in and what you don't. You have to be open to learning and changing over time. 

Guest Megan UK

I agree with Brad USA - I think that it does from within you but you are shaped by those around you when you are growing up. Your parents/guardians play a vital role in helping you and giving you the tools to become a good person. But then when you know right from wrong, it is over to you to take responsibility and make your own decisions. 

Guest Sasha

I agree that volunteering is a great way to be a better you - giving back to others also gives back to yourself. We should all try it. 

Guest Mana, Japan

I think we can ensure that people are being the best person by trusting and being open to each other and by helping others.

Guest Madudu Cathy Siena Uganda

Understanding other people's pain and analyze strategies to make such a person accept change, also encouraging a person to have hope emphasis the call for good Samaritan/ charity and love for others .
However , on the other hand ,people are different in understanding therefore having high expectations and this therefore calls for teamwork

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this