Sign in to follow this  
admin

How can we ensure all people are being the best person they can be?

Guest Lauren

I think we can ensure that everyone is the best person they can be by encouraging everyone to help others in need, so matter of either person's circumstances.

Guest Danny

I think mentoring and encouragement is what helps me to reflect and improve. And allowing ourselves to make mistakes and learn from them rather than blaming or hating. Those are my thoughts for now.

Guest Brad USA

It has to come from within you. You need to think about what you value and believe in and what you don't. You have to be open to learning and changing over time. 

Guest Megan UK

I agree with Brad USA - I think that it does from within you but you are shaped by those around you when you are growing up. Your parents/guardians play a vital role in helping you and giving you the tools to become a good person. But then when you know right from wrong, it is over to you to take responsibility and make your own decisions. 

Guest Sasha

I agree that volunteering is a great way to be a better you - giving back to others also gives back to yourself. We should all try it. 

Guest Mana, Japan

I think we can ensure that people are being the best person by trusting and being open to each other and by helping others.

Guest Madudu Cathy Siena Uganda

Understanding other people's pain and analyze strategies to make such a person accept change, also encouraging a person to have hope emphasis the call for good Samaritan/ charity and love for others .
However , on the other hand ,people are different in understanding therefore having high expectations and this therefore calls for teamwork

Guest Kisakye Iryn Uganda

This debate focused my mind on a friend of mine not so close to me but she oftenly comes to me for help, and the reason why she does that is that I always ensure she is always the best person she can be, I managed to do that by first building trust btn us, and I mind what I do in my daily life because she always sees me as an example, I make sure I suggest goals for her but I don't decide for her and in return I support her good habits because she trust me, thanks SALVE International For the good work, may God bless u all.

Guest Daphne USA

Wow I really like this idea. I think you children are helping us to be the best we can be by challenging us with questions like this. Keep it up. For me I think volunteering, learning, being creative, giving each other help and support in our communities. These are ways to grow ourselves to be better versions of ourselves.

Guest LIs-UK Trustee

Whilst we can help others to be the best person that they can be we can only ensure that one person is the best they can be and that is ourselves.  We can guide our children or our friends but in the end they have to see the value themselves or it will just be temporary.  Helping others is a very symbiotic action - since it also makes us feel very positive about ourselves and therefore not only helps the other person but is good for our well being too!

Guest Tom uk

With difficulty. It's about other people. One can only ensure you are being the best person you can be. 

Guest Jane

Individuals have to decide for themselves to be the best person they can be. They can be supported and encouraged by others. 

Guest Ivan Uganda

The best person they can be dreams and lives a life they want to be. They take advice. Believing in yourself is also great 

Guest Ivan Uganda

Getting a quality education. If people are taught skills like mechanics they can contribute to society

Guest Joel Uganda

People should be hard working in order to achieve their goals. It helps if they get an education

Guest Mubiru (Uganda)

Hello, am responding to the online in quality debate for May. People should behave well in communities.

Guest Mubiru (Uganda)
5 minutes ago, Guest Mubiru (Uganda) said:

Hello, am responding to the online in quality debate for May. People should behave well in communities.

6 minutes ago, Guest Joel Uganda said:

People should be hard working in order to achieve their goals. It helps if they get an education

On 5/26/2019 at 5:53 PM, Guest Kisakye Iryn Uganda said:

This debate focused my mind on a friend of mine not so close to me but she oftenly comes to me for help, and the reason why she does that is that I always ensure she is always the best person she can be, I managed to do that by first building trust btn us, and I mind what I do in my daily life because she always sees me as an example, I make sure I suggest goals for her but I don't decide for her and in return I support her good habits because she trust me, thanks SALVE International For the good work, may God bless u all.

I agree for the above comment, it is really good to give advise but not to make decisions for someone.

Guest Alfred Ochaya

Giving equal opportunities to people for instance health care, freedom of expression, etc , rendering support to the most vulnerable people to enable them to access the basic needs that they didnt have in the first place. 

Guest Amiri uganda

If they believe in themselves they can make it

Guest Stevene uganda

They should know what they want to achieve to motivate them. You have to be with the desire for something to be something.

Guest Daniel, UK

We have to be their for our friends and loved ones to offer support and help when they ask for it but also being there when they might not realise they need help.

Being the best person you can be may not always about working hard and acheiving but just being their for someone and caring.

Guest Stevene uganda

People should listen to others. They should have patience and handle things slowly.

Guest Amiri(Uganda)

The government should build vocations in order to train people with skills

Guest James uganda
14 hours ago, Guest Jane said:

Individuals have to decide for themselves to be the best person they can be. They can be supported and encouraged by others. 

Yes jane they should behave well in the community