Sign in to follow this  
admin

Is equality for women and girls possible?

Guest Girisom, Uganda

Yes if there is need a representation for them

Guest DAVID-Uganda

No, according to African Traditional Society women and girls had there roles to play but currently things changed like women can work in offices.

Guest Girisom, Uganda

It can not because sometimes women are too demanding

Guest Ssenyendo, Uganda

According to culture this can not be attained because every tradition has their only view about gender

Guest Sharif, Uganda

No because there are some activities that women can't perform and men can do

Guest Girisom, Uganda

Yes it can if there is no marriage amongst people

Guest yazid(uganda)

she can make decisions for hes  if  and  dis like  hence separation in  the family and children  can resort to go the streets

Guest ROBERT-Uganda

Yes depending on how someone understands equality for example it is possible for women and men to have equality as this will build on thier careers thus development in all areas like at home, surroundings and the Country as awhole.

Guest Tabitha (Uganda)

Yes, because all gender given chance can do what the other can do. Only that one party may just lack skills in a particular field but given chance of training, they can all be equal. 

Guest Sharif, Uganda

Equality is for everyone however  temper brings issues which affects women

Guest DAVID-Uganda

No, according to African Traditional Society women and girls had there roles to play but currently things changed like women can work in offices.

Guest Steve(Uganda)
31 minutes ago, Guest Marin (Japan) said:

If it is about equal opportunity, I think it is possible in the future to have equality for the future, even though I am sure it will take a lot of time and efforts. However, I feel like it will be hard to be completely equal for them in society because there must be some bias or cultural/traditional ideas towards men in particular areas which is not easy to get rid of.

You are right Marin, some people in different societies and with different traditions need to be sensitised about the the matter. Its not easy to take it into action as others think but time actually matters a lot. 

Guest Akari, Japan
On 3/21/2019 at 10:03 AM, Guest Hannah UK said:

Yes I think it is possible and is already happening in many places. I just think it's happening a bit slowly!

Where in the world do you think it is hard to get equality for women?

Guest Solo(Uganda)
On 3/6/2019 at 7:38 PM, Guest Lauren said:

I think that gender equality is possible at some point in the future. It will require education and legislation and will happen faster in some contexts than others, but I believe it is possible as long as we don't give up trying!

I think even now full equal responsible if all gender understand each other

Guest Kabale-Uganda

iys Biblically not commendable since in the creation process Adam was given the responsibility to take care of all creatures inclusive of Eve.

Guest yazid(uganda)

no she decides what to do at home and this may lead the husband's roles and children can dis appear  from home  and go to the streets.

Guest Ibra (Uganda)

Yes if all category is given priority to exercise in all areas with no limit or without looking at their gender.

Guest yazid(uganda)

leads to members   use different people want to decide on certain .

Guest Kab-Uganda

They cant be equal but It's all mindset,If women believe they are equal to men they should start taking up responsibilities of their husbands and never to remind them.

I'm addition to that, African setting knows it better that men are the care takers of everything at home so they are superior compared to women who are naturally inferior/sorbordinates that's why men always try to empower them though its not their nature. 

I even think its inferiority complex that's why women keep demanding for equality which can't be realised.

Guest Yazid(uganda)

when the women have responsibility it is not good, when the men have the responsibility it is good

Guest Richard UK

It's still a huge fight! Too many patriarchal societies, religions, companies......but it's a fight we must have!