Sign in to follow this  
admin

Should love be conditional on how you behave?

Guest Solo(uganda)

If you have a condition towards love I am limited to express myself

Guest umar(uganda)

yes,when parents beat  us they have reasons and help us to change from bad behaviours.

Guest Elias(Uganda)

Behaviour determines how someone should love you so if its conditional then that's good 

Guest Bukenya  (Uganda)

YES, it depends on how parents behave sometimes,they over mistreat them that they at times come to stay on the street.

Guest Sam
33 minutes ago, Guest Davis(uganda) said:

Yes it depends on how someone behaves 

What if someone behaves badly by accident?

Guest Bukenya  (Uganda)

Yes, parents groom us well, so they have a big role to play by putting conditions on some of the friends that we relate with. 

Guest semboga(uganda)

no, all childred should be treated the same because pple have lndividual differences in behaviour.

Guest Akane (JP)
19 minutes ago, Guest umar(uganda) said:

yes,when parents beat  us they have reasons and help us to change from bad behaviours.

So do you think violence is allowed if there is love between people?

Guest setuba(uganda)

yes; there should be equal love however for those who behave badly should be talked to and change.

Guest Martha  (Uganda)

YES, because some friends can never be fully trusted where by they can change and mislead or influence others negatively. So with the conditions, it will help me as a young girl if i have a friend. 

Guest Amanda
1 hour ago, Guest derrick(uganda) said:

yes, it depends how you behave to your  parents ,they will also love you incase you behave well.

But the parents love you even when you behave badly sometimes? They scold children because they love their children.

Guest Musa(Uganda)

No love shouldn't be conditional because everyone makes a mistake 

Guest derrick(uganda)

yes; there should be equal love howeverfor those who behave badly should be talked to and change.

Guest Umar(Uganda)

Yes parents send children to do work and they refuse and they send them away love shouldn't be conditional

Guest Kabaale(Uganda)

Its good to have some conditions on love because others take others for granted. 

Guest Umar(Uganda)

Conditional love always affects a lot children and may end up in bad conditions 

Guest Martha  (Uganda)

Yes, because some relations can turn out to be deadly so it should be conditional just incase it ceases to be livning on the original relations goal

Guest Alex UG
39 minutes ago, Guest Martha (Uganda) said:

YES, because some friends can never be fully trusted where by they can change and mislead or influence others negatively. So with the conditions, it will help me as a young girl if i have a friend. 

Yes, what you say is true bet do you know that some times not trusting people makes them to behave in a bad way to wards you since you show them that your love is best on trust alone.

Guest Yes

Parents love is often unconditional, but for relationships we choose (friends, partners) it is important to treat people with respect in order for them to love us back.

Guest Stuart

Perfect 'agape' love is completely unconditional and is what we should aspire to.  However, as humans we have egos and so we often fall short of this kind of love.  Judging and an inability to forgive completely and unconditionally are the biggest obstacles to our ability to love in this way.

Guest Guest

Children learn how to love by how they are loved and see others experiencing love around them