Sign in to follow this  
admin

Should all people be heard and all views be shared in society?

Guest David

Of course everyone should have the right to express their opinion at all times.  Someone famous once said “ I disagree with everything you say but will always defend your right to say it.”

People are “ offended “ far too easily and use it as an excuse for not enganging in proper debate.

Guest Isabirye  Uganda

No, because at times this creates enemity and hatred as others do not want to help their friends.

Guest Dan, UK
12 minutes ago, Guest David said:

Of course everyone should have the right to express their opinion at all times.  Someone famous once said “ I disagree with everything you say but will always defend your right to say it.”

People are “ offended “ far too easily and use it as an excuse for not enganging in proper debate.

I'm not sure I agree with saying people are offended too easily. People are offended by what they are offended by and that is their right just as much as it is a right for people to express their opinion.

I do agree however that in UK society though that people do not engage with people of opposite views to them, not helped by social media echo chambers, and I possibly the fear of escalation and conflict. The whole Brexit remain and leave debate is a perfect example of this which has been going on for nearly 2 years.

Also, it is indeed a right for people to express their opinion but if that crosses lines of morality and the law then they must also be ready to face those consequences.

Guest Zoe

Of course all people should be heard! However , remember that not everyone's views are intended as positive contributions to solving problems but are just as important to have a wider understanding and context of possible outcomes and reactions.

Guest Sadat Uganda

yes people`s views should be shared becouse they want changes

Guest sadat uganda

when one submites his or her view to the society it make the community happly since they get impressed that one can come up with such good ideas that can help society

Guest sadat uganda

yes! because different people have different needs and help

Guest FATAHA [Uganda]

It  helps to bring out the big views of  the community and bridges the gap of segregation based on personal differeres.

Guest sadat uganda

views given by each person helps the society to know that various people exist and have various developmental ideas for the good of the community

Guest FATAHA [Uganda]

no, because some people present uncessary ideas or views that can't help anyone in society.

Guest Hakim

Yes because if some one steals in a community, local council leaders call for a meeting to share views which can also be applied in the society

Guest settuba uganda

yes, these helps lmprove and increase on safety and security in the society because all views are heard and shared.

Guest sadat uganda

Because that helps to the expose the different problems that people are going through.

Guest Igulu Uganda

No  because   if  people   get  to  know  your  views,  they  might   be  jealous  at you  and  even  end  up  killing   you.          

Guest Dan, UK
55 minutes ago, Guest Hakim Uganda said:

No, because there are people who are not happy and interested in in hearing what others have to say in society and even if they heard, they are not ready and willing to help.

Do you think the people are not interested in hearing what others say should lose the right for their own freedom of speech? Intersting thought.

Guest sadat uganda

yes! because it helps to promote unity in the society and up life the lower class people

Guest FATAHA [Uganda]

yes, because when they are heard and views are shared, they can easily get help if they have any challenges.

Guest sadat uganda

Yes! because it also helps to restore hope into many hopless people in the society  

Guest Hakim

People's views should be heard and shared in communities because they lead to development once implemented for example constructing of class rooms

Guest owori uganda

No, because others take advange of their friend's ideas, develop them and take then for personal interest instead of benefiting the whole society at large.

Guest Iriama Uganda

It creates division and enemity since not everybody will believe in their friend's ideas and ability in society so they will always want to fight them.

Guest sadat uganda

Yes! because it creates a happy enviroment for everyone in the society 

Guest Iriama Uganda

No since others will start manipulating the views of others and making it hard to them to survive in society

Guest Rogers

They should all be heard and shared because you can help someone through your views and also be helped

Guest UMAR  UGANDA .

YES

• Because it can help to develop the entire society.
  • Because it makes me happy if a person like me share my views with the  public.
  • Because it makes all people in the society work together to solve problems and live a happy life.
  • Because it also saves many people from suffering for example street children.