Sign in to follow this  
admin

How can we prevent bullying in society?

Guest Robert(Uganda)
Just now, Guest Kisakye (Uganda) said:

By being kind  hearted to each others.

It true that if a person is kind hearted to each other bullying can be prevented in the society.

Guest CLAIRE UGANDA
On 11/8/2019 at 2:15 AM, Guest Garry UK said:

We can't prevent it. Some people just like to bully others. That is life. You have to find ways to cope with it.

it can be avoided if everyone understands that bulling infringes on other  peoples joy and peace.

Guest Raymond (Uganda
On 11/1/2019 at 5:03 PM, admin said:

What do you think?

I think its not good to bull people in the society  because it can  lead to danger among the people.

Guest Cissy Uganda
1 hour ago, Guest Woodhaven school said:

I think children often bully because they were bullied too. If you are bullied you need to not pass it on. 

True I agree with u

Guest ponny (Uganda)
On 11/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, Guest Garry UK said:

We can't prevent it. Some people just like to bully others. That is life. You have to find ways to cope with it.

sure.

Guest Kisakye (Uganda)
On 11/16/2019 at 6:16 AM, Guest Umar (Uganda) said:

We can prevent bullying in society through giving each other respect.

We can prevent  bullying through respect ,If you respect our friend you can not bully  that friend

On 11/16/2019 at 6:19 AM, Guest James (Uganda) said:

Through providing enough security to people we can prevent bullying in society.

Guest Sarah(Uganda)
28 minutes ago, Guest Louise said:

We can prevent bullying by promoting equality and understanding. If people do not see difference they are unlikely to tear each other apart. 

But it is hard for people to promote equality because others think they better than others because f their colour,money and fame, so that is why there is bullying.

Guest Moreen Uganda
On 11/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, Guest Garry UK said:

This isn't right if it affects someone's peace. This may even lead to fights and injuries if one says they should just adjust and cope with it.  Someone may just suddenly wake up one day and do some thing wired unexpectedly. So we just have to learn to make others feel comfortable and happy being around us

Guest CLAIRE(UGANDA)
5 minutes ago, Guest Raymond (Uganda said:

I think its not good to bull people in the society  because it can  lead to danger among the people.

what danger.

Guest Johnathan
On 11/16/2019 at 3:21 PM, Guest Opio (Uganda) said:

wow thats great  brother.

Guest Kisakye (Uganda)
1 hour ago, Guest Woodhaven school said:

I don't think we can stop bullying - i think it has always happened and will always happen. 

I think  we can stop bullying in many ways like, reporting them to the local authority or advising them how they can change and why they should do that.

Guest Sarah(Uganda)
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:15 AM, Guest Garry UK said:

Of course you can prevent it. change starts with you and your attitude matters.

Guest krish

It seems that when we are going through suffering, we often take out our negative actions on others around us. Those who act in the worst ways, are sometimes the people who are suffering the most, as they cannot see their own potential. Coming from a point of view as somebody who has bullied somebody and also been bullied by somebody. We are very quick to judge people and point the finger here in the UK, instead of supporting and helping people make a change in their lives. I think it all comes down to the power of the individual in the mirror and looking at ourselves and saying how can I make a difference within my own environment.